Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Terms and Conditions for using this site?
Terms and Conditions
- Your site(s) doesn't have any message boxes
- Your site(s) may not contain any pornographic, hatred or explicit nude content
- Your site(s) doesn't use music, sound or speaking
- Your site(s) doesn't break out of frames
- Your site(s) doesn't use site rotation
- Your site(s) may not stop page rotation
- Your site(s) doesn't use URL or domain forwarding
- Your site(s) doesn't use flyinads,popinads code
- Your account will be deleted if not used for 30 days
- Your account will be deleted if we can not send you e-mails
- Your site(s) must be in English or have an English translation
- You are not allowed to have more than one (1) account
- You are allowed to have one (1) popup
- Only gambling related site(s) will be approved
- Casino Topsite will delete your site(s) or account if there are any problems
- NO SPAM, Casino Topsite does not allow bulk unsolicited emailing, or any other
method of advertising that is unethical. If you have found Casino Topsite due to SPAM, we
want to know! Please contact us here or at email@example.com.
How do I contact for support ?
- Please read the FAQ before contacting support. Many of
your questions can be answered at the FAQ section. Contact
support here or at firstname.lastname@example.org
and REMEMBER to include your User ID. We usually answer your
questions within 24 hours.
What types of accounts do you offer ?
- Basic Account : the basic account earns you 0.8
for each site you view, and it remains
FREE of charge. Credits(hits) are automatically assigned to
your enabled site(s).
- Silver Account : the silver account earns you
1.3 credits(hit) for each site you view. Upgrade to
silver account is only $5US per month and you can upgrade
in the members area. Credits(hits) are automatically assigned
to your enabled site(s).
- Gold Account : the gold account earns you
1.8 credits(hit) for each site you view. Upgrade to gold
account is only $10US per month and you can upgrade in the members area.
Credits(hits) are automatically assigned to your
- All accounts can add upto 10 different sites.
- All accounts can change the status to/from "enabled"
- All accounts can distribute credits(hits) to your site(s).
How do I surf and earn traffic ?
- You will find your surflink in the members area. Just click it and your browser
will start showing sites and you are earning traffic. You have to be logged in to
use your surflink. For every 10 sites you visit, youŽll get 8 visitors back to your target site.
What are Credits(hits) ?
- You can get credits(hits) in three ways; you buy them, from
your referrals, and for viewing sites. You can
earn more credits by upgrading to Silver or Gold.
What are the important URLs that I need to know ?
- Your surf URL to earn credits(hits)
http://www.casinotopsite.com/hits.php?id=xxxx (where xxxx is your
User ID No.)
- Your referral URL
http://www.casinotopsite.com/signup.php?ref=xxxx (where xxxx is
your User ID No.)
How do I change my account information ?
- Login to the Members Area and click on your "Name".
There you can change name, password, share email status, browser
and category setup change, and distribute credits(hits) to
How do I change my email ?
- Login to the Members Area, and click on your "Email".
There you can change the email address, and we will send you
change code to verify your new email address. Your new email
address will not change until you verify it.
What are the Status for my sites ?
- Disabled : your site is disabled
- Enabled : your site is approved and is part of the site rotation
- Waiting : your site is waiting for approval by us.
I signed up, however no credits were used ?
- Your site must be approved by us, and you'll be notified by email when it has.
Also make sure you check the state of the site in the members area, you site must
be "enabled" to get credits.
What do I do if I see a site that offends or break the terms and conditions ?
- You can report such pages by clicking the [Report] link, or report it to email@example.com,
we'll even give you credits for reporting those sites.
can I stop this ?
- For Internet Explorer users, click on the "Tools"
menu and go down to "Internet options". Go to the
"Advanced" tab and under the "Browsing"
category, check the checkbox labeled "Disable script
debugging". This should prevent from auto surfing halt.